Monday, April 30, 2012

Its a BOY!!!!!!!

Its a BOY!!!!!!!!

So, we went to the doctor last week and didn't have any luck on seeing the sex of our baby. So I asked my doctor if I could make a "fake appointment" this week to come back for one more glimpse...andddd I did. I brought our doctor some gourmet chocolate,cheese and crackers and weaseled my way into her appointment book for today. 

Right away she said "Yup, as I thought, its a boy!" Matt wasn't able to make it to the appointment because I made it last minute today.. so I kept him updated via text message as I waited for the doctor.





Your guess is as good as mine... but Dr. Chen swears that little white thing is a penis... so its a boy!!

We have decided on the name...drum roll please....
Gage Kannon Bliss 


Love Always,
And Baby Gage



No comments:

Post a Comment