Monday, May 14, 2012

20 Weeks

We are 20 weeks pregnant and our baby is the size of a banana....


This past weekend was mothers day and I got a lot of texts, cards Facebook messages and even a gift!! I didn't feel right accepting the "Happy Mothers Day" gestures, but then i realized there IS a little boy in my belly and I am his mommy :))) Its already the best feeling in the world!
This cup is so awesome! I can NOT wait to use it :)


Today, Monday May 14th, 2012 we went to a different doctor for our actual "gender ultrasound" and its confirmed... its definitely a boy! It was a more detailed ultra sound.. and we even got a few 3D pictures...
Here he is...
Thats the "Its a boy" confirmation. If you can't tell, picture him bending over, and this is his rear end... then look below the arrow....

Here is baby Gage's profile. 



Love Always,





No comments:

Post a Comment