Sunday, May 27, 2012

21 Weeks

 We are 21 Weeks and our baby is the size of a pomegranate...


I keep reading/hearing  things that I should have felt the baby move by now. Some of my friends felt it as early as 16 weeks and some at 20/21. I haven't felt a thing.. UNTIL.. one of my favorite memories was created. The other night we were lying in bed and I said to Matt "hey babe, I read its good for the daddy to talk to the baby while he's in my belly. This makes him familiar with your voice. Maybe if you talk to him he will move."
So, Matt leaned over (with his voice close to my belly) and said "Gage..hey buddy, I love you.."
At that very moment we both felt the baby kick for the first time!!!!! 
Ever since, I feel him moving a lot and Matt has felt him 2 more times. 


We took my parents on the boat this weekend for dad's birthday/late mothers day with my mom. This was my big catch of the day... a bonito.



We also picked up our crib this weekend (Thanks mom and dad Goldie). Here is a picture of Matt putting it together :)







No comments:

Post a Comment