Thursday, August 16, 2012

33 Weeks

We are 33 weeks pregnant... 

I am finally starting to feel "pregnant" and after 33 weeks I believe I have the right to complain. :) My job probably doesn't help, but my feet swell everyday, and I don't sleep much at this point. Either way, I'm in the one stretch!!!! Only 7 weeks to go (give or take)...



We had a great last few days in the keys with Matt's family. I can't wait until next Year's Keys trip- Gage will be out of my belly and a margarita will be in it!! 

I vouched that this would be my last weekend on the boat until Gage is born :( I don't need to be going into labor in the middle of the ocean. 

We went to the doctor this past Monday and got to see a brief (basic) sonogram of Gage. He is moving around great, his heart beat is prefect... and he's facing almost all the way down, but his head is still turned up a bit. Every time we tired to get a good picture of his face he would turn his head but we (me, Matt and Dr. Chen) agree that he has Matt's nose and my lips... he looks a lot like Matt when he was a baby! 

Our next visit is in 2 weeks and we will know a lot more... 


Until Next time


No comments:

Post a Comment