Thursday, August 9, 2012

Showering Mommy and Baby Gage



On July 28th (31 weeks pregnant) my mom, Courtney and Jill threw us an amazing baby shower. The shower was at Patsy and Alika's home in Fort Lauderdale. Everything was so perfect from the theme (Baby-Q..like BBQ) to the food, to the homemade cake to all the special guests who came :) 

"Baby Bliss Bellini" 
The amazing homemade red velvet cake-Thanks Patsy!

Baby fruit bowl-loved this!

The hosts-Courtney, Jill and Mom Goldie

Me, Gage and his "Meme" and "Grammy"



The girls measured my belly with fishing line-how appropriate!!! Then all the guests had to guess how big my belly was....
Momma Goldie was the closest- she was only over about an inch



 




I have the most amazing family and friends-- thank you so much to everyone who came... from near and far (Mississippi, NY, DC, Boston, Crawfordville). Matt and I and baby Gage are truly so blessed! 


THANK YOU!


1 comment:

  1. Super cool pictures! Mommy to be is glowing with affection and her friends seem to be equally happy celebrating the day. My baby shower was also really special as bringing twins in the world was a great day for all of us. My husband booked one of the best convention center for the pre shower and also arranged a welcome party prior the birth.

    ReplyDelete