Monday, March 5, 2012

10 weeks...

We are 10 weeks pregnant. Our baby is the size of a lime and starting to form vital organs, bones and cartilage. Its body length is starting to grow rapidly and its arm joints are working. 

We've received 2 gifts already... I am a very superstitious person (so I kinda freaked out when they were given to us so early), but I wanted to share what we got.

My dad, who has 3 sons (and of course a daughter) and 4 grandsons, is convinced we are going to give him a granddaughter... he got us these PINK socks lol...


And today in the mail, Aunt Jilly(Bruno) sent these onsies and a bib. She must know Matt and I VERY well... these 3 things were made for our kid (no matter girl or boy)


(I almost bought both of these as tee shirts for myself last week on cafepress.com!!!! I had them in the shopping cart, but decided not to spend the money) 
Yes, were always "on a boat" and we love us some "Sunday Funday."

She also sent this.... a favorite food Matt and I both share. He likes the sour or Claussen and I like the Half Sour (that must have been the growing up in South Florida, around all my Jewish friends).

Thanks Dad and Aunt Jilly... Im sure Baby Bliss will love its new clothes.

More updates soon,
Love






No comments:

Post a Comment