Sunday, March 18, 2012

12 Weeks and Growing


...Our baby is the size of a plum...


Yesterday marked 12 weeks... and I am finally starting to look "pregnant." I by no means have a baby bump yet, however I do have a little gut. Scroll down and compare to the "Week 8.5" photo to see the difference.


Yesterday was St. Patty's Day...  I figured I could sit home and pout about getting bigger, or say screw it! So I threw on a bikini and we went to a big boat tie up, in Fort Lauderdale and had a good time. Instead of beer and fruit I ate a sub and sparkling water and really didn't care! Its all worth it :)

 Here are some pictures from this weekend:

I included one of Matt, 
so you don't forget what he looks like
...Still slim and looking good.

And I included one of Cloey, our dog, who thrives for any kind of attention. She sleeps flush against my body or on Matt's pillow... this should be interesting when BB arrives.


Until Next Time,



No comments:

Post a Comment