Monday, March 26, 2012

13 Weeks...

 BabyFetus Ticker
Hello second trimester!!!! 
Our baby is the size of a peach. 

Here are some pictures from this weekend :) 


Some things I've been craving: Strawberry frozen yogurt, Olives(the good kind from Whole Foods--did you know they have a whole olive bar!?!?!), and Green Tea Frappaccinos from Starbucks.  


We went to the doctor today and got to see our baby.. he/she moved its arms a bit and kicked at one point... but for the most part it was just chilln', just like daddy.
 Our next doctors appointment falls on 17 weeks and 2 days so hopefully well get a glimpse down there and be able to tell the sex. {{Fingers Crossed}}




Heres a short clip from todays sonogram. 
Boy or Girl? Any Guesses?




Love Always,

...And Baby Bliss

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Brittie is so excited about Baby Bliss! <3 you Sara and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! It's brother Bobby in California (I didn't want my Bert avatar to confuse you!).

    What's that little bump for a belly, Sara? Hard to tell so far; it's probably like watching water and waiting for it to boil. I wonder if I'll be able to tell when I see you in a couple of weeks (looking forward to that!)?


    Erin and I are so happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete